Your local Bike Shop
Selling fun since 1982
A light and strong MIK-ready rear rack that adds carrying capacity to compatible bikes with ease.
Rack 'em up
Turn your ride into a pedal-powered grocery-getter with the BackRack MIK. It is designed to mount to eyelets already built into your frame, so installation is easy. Plus, it has MIK compatibility so you can mount MIK boot bags or accessories securely and in seconds, along with integrated threaded accessory eyelets for added functionality and easy light installation.
- Quick-and-easy installation adds storage and utility to compatible bikes
- MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible bags
- Integrated eyelets make it easy to mount lights or other accessories
- Compatible with MIK, standard boot bags or panniers
- Single-bolt strut mounts allow maximum adjustment and easy installation
- Compatible with inboard style disc brakes (brake mounted between seatstay and chainstay)
- Max weight capacity 25kg (55 lb)
- Max weight capacity 25 kg (55 lbs), not intended for use with child carriers
MIK: Mounting is Key
MIK racks and bags feature a keyed installation system that locks your bags to your rack to prevent theft but still makes it easy to remove them when you need to.
How MIK works
Slide the MIK bag onto the MIK rack. Once you hear a click, the installation is complete. If you want to remove the bag, simply insert the key and press. Once pressed the bag can be removed.
Our bags and racks are designed as one complete system that’s easy to install and remove and made keep to your precious cargo safe.
|Size||13-18" (33-46 cm)||18-22" (54-62 cm)|
|Rack type||Rear racks||Rear racks|
|Includes light mount||No||No|
|Weight capacity||55 lb (25 kg)||55 lb (25 kg)|