Your local Bike Shop
Selling fun since 1982
An ultra-fast rolling TLR cross country race tyre designed to rail dry and dusty conditions.
Kick up some dust
The XR1 Team Issue TLR is an ultra-fast rolling, tubeless ready cross country race tyre ideally suited for dry, dusty conditions.
The Team Issue TLR mountain bike tyre has a foldable bead with tightly spaced central knobs and an open outer tread for fast-rolling traction plus powerful grip on dusty surfaces.
- An XC racing tyre that excels in firm and fast conditions
- Fast-rolling and predictable cornering with consistent traction
- The Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre for easy tubeless set-up and puncture protection
- Supple and strong: the Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- The lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tyre performance