Your local Bike Shop
Selling fun since 1982
Incredible traction and cornering for loose and rocky trails, wet or dry.
The go-to tyre for aggressive riders
The XR4 Team Issue TLR tyre offers incredible grip and fast-rolling efficiency in a new and improved tread pattern with 120 TPI casing. Save yourself from punctures with our Inner Strength sub-tread protection while squeezing out every bit of cornering traction with the 61a/50a dual-compound rubber. This tyre really is that good.
- An aggressive trail tyre that excels in loose and rocky conditions
- An aggressive tread design provides confident cornering and braking traction in demanding terrain
- The Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre is engineered for easy tubeless set up and puncture protection
- Supple and strong: the Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- The lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tyre performance