The HideMyBell is the solution to any cyclist -with a Garmin Edge device- who doesn’t want to use a bell because of the aesthetics.The “HideMyBell” is designed with one main purpose: maximal integration. The clapper to activate the bell sits within the ho
The handlebar mount is extremely stiff, thanks to a high-end polymer structure and 3D strength analyses. The bell is discretely hidden underneath the mount, doesn’t vibrate in rough terrain and rings loud and clear. The bolt for the handlebar clamp is completely integrated. The classy matte finish makes the HideMyBell stand out even more.
You can buy the HideMyBell in a bundle with a universal adapter that is suitable for lamps and action cameras of practically all common brands, including Garmin, GoPro and Shimano.
– Adaptable distance between bike computer and stem (Garmin, Mio, Bryton)
– Bike computer in portrait or landscape view
– Easily accessible bell with loud and clear ring
– Fastening point for action cam/light adapter (optional)
– Super lightweight: 48 grams (adapter 14 grams)
– Suitable for 31.8 mm handlebars
– Stainless steel bolts
– made in the Netherlands
– Patent pending
Theme by InStijl Media