Your local Bike Shop
Selling fun since 1982
The allure of carbon combined with proven Cosmic performance—fast, lightweight and always reliable.
Lightweight, aero and efficient.
Reduced inertia of the lightweight rim delivers instant acceleration.
Mavic Road Tubeless UST improves rolling efficiency.
Versatile performance for all road riding conditions.
Best braking efficiency of carbon clinchers thanks to iTgMAX.
Better tire grip and control with reduced risk of flats.
High flat protection thanks to UST and easy on-the-road tire repair.
The Cosmic Pro Carbon has traditionally been favored primarily for fast, flat races, but recent improvements have boosted this wheel's versatility.
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- Pair without tyre: 1650 grams
- Front without tyre: 745 grams
- Rear without tyre: 905 grams
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Material: 3K carbon fibers
- Brake track: carbon with iTgMAX technology
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Height: 40 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Color: Black only
- Tyre sealant syringe
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Tubeless rim tape
- BR301 quick releases
- Carbon brake pads
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
UST Tubeless Ready
Traction, control and lightweight
The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats.
The 'tubeless ready' construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
Integral Glass Transition Temperature
iTgMAX consists in an inner rim bed finished with multiple layers of seamless carbon fiber to achieve a unique one-piece rim contour without cutting any fibers. The brake track is then finished with a laser machining to ensure the best braking efficiency
Qualité de Roulements Mavic
Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
Force Transfer System Light
Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.